Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wishing You're Ready for our Great Holiday Season!

I just came back from local craft store, holiday music were played and all holiday decors were on the shelves. Well, I'm not ready for holiday yet. There are so many things that I want and plan to do prior to this holiday season such as many of my home improvement plans and redo my yard. But again you can not stop or waste the time, things must go on and I must remind myself that I'm ready. What is reminding you about holiday. Oh! shopping list. Yeb..better pull all names that you need to send gifts to..then you can begin making the list. Here are some of creative items that you may like to peek and see if they suit to give to someone who's on your list this year.

'Winter White... Wonderful!' by taliadezso

Basking in the beauty of white after our first snowfall last night. :)

Ethereal Beauty - Rom...

$11.00
Lemongrass Aromatherapy...

$2.25
flock - 8x16 inch origi...

$50.00
Off-white Little Shells...

$20.99
Romantic Pale Pure Peta...

$
Chunky Cream Scarf with...

$80.00
Homemade Maple Marshmal...

$6.00
ceramic eco friendly tr...

$40.00
Single White on White B...

$40.00
Carrie Necklace - Sterl...

$33.00
Chloe - Braided Cable M...

$38.50
Milk glass pedestal bow...

$22.00
cherish - White Beach P...

$14.00
Satin Ribbon Rosette We...

$18.00
Lavender . sea salt . m...

$8.00
Flourish double feather...

$130.00

No comments:

Post a Comment