Monday, November 8, 2010

Craft Fairs

My weekend had gone by very quickly. As usual, I like to do craft fairs on the weekend, it gives me a chance to see and exchange comments with customers in great Sacramento area. Beyond that I also have an opportunity seeing some of other crafters' creations. This time I did not forget bringing my camera and took some pictures for you to see. Elk Grove Elementary school was not far from my house and I loved to drive into farm land in the morning, it was so peaceful. Another event was in Davis at the Odd Fellows Hall, driving in the rain on Sunday was not much fun but I had to say this..it was better than driving in high traffic which it usually happens while I drive into that direction.


Elk Grove Elementary School Craft Fair Nov.6th



At the Odd Fellows Hall in Davis, CA. Nov.7th

At the Odd Fellows Hall in Davis, CA. Nov.7th

At the Odd Fellows Hall in Davis, CA. Nov.7th

At the Odd Fellows Hall in Davis, CA. Nov.7th

At the Odd Fellows Hall in Davis, CA. Nov.7th

At the Odd Fellows Hall in Davis, CA. Nov.7th

No comments:

Post a Comment