Monday, September 13, 2010

My Monday!

My Monday is begun with reorganizing my soycandle inventory, gathering website orders and responding to all emails. Then it is a planning time for upcoming shows (craft fairs) and orders. All of these have not been easy for me lately, I still do not have a great formular to help me to accomplish all things that I have to do within my available time. As you know I have my 5 years old son who attends 3 hours at school each day, I still look and search for a better way to manage my time so that I will not have much stress which seems to increase lately.

Well, all and all, I must be greatful that I have orders and requests from my customers to keep me busy all seven working day. I'm absolutely delightful for what I have right now. Thank you so much and please keep orders coming : )




No comments:

Post a Comment