Thursday, September 16, 2010

Getting Ready for Holiday Season!

Holiday season had not been anything beyond another year was coming to an end and new year would take place. Well, that was how I felt when I was in Thailand. I'm a quick learner and now I get excited when holiday season is coming. I admit that I love holiday season during winter. I love to visit snow country and play in snow sports.

Now we are in mid September, every stores that I stepped in are now showing all fall decorations. Well, it seems I have to change my scented soybean candles to match with this fall season. I begin to post my new scents on my Etsy shop, Pomegranate Cider, Cinnamon Vanilla and my Black Rasp. Vanilla seems to match with this season as well.

Holiday season is also season of giving! Yes, I have gift sets available for you too. Check this out, this is a new one. You can also customize letter to match your recipient name as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment