Sunday, December 5, 2010

Historic Downtown Folsom Holiday Craft Fair Dec. 2010

Many of you have asked me to post my booth pictures that I had done in the past. Now I think I'm ready to share to the world what I did with my very first booth at Historic Downtown Folsom Holiday Craft Fair back in Dec.2009. I think you can tell from the picture that I had no idea what I was doing. And here I was again at the same space and at the same fair a year later. I have been growing so much (hope that you can tell from these pictures.) And I must thanks to my customers and my crafty friends who are giving me support and advice.
My booth @  Historic Downtown Folsom in Dec.09  
My booth @  Historic Downtown Folsom in Dec.2010  


My booth @  Historic Downtown Folsom in Dec.2010

Well..you stil can see some construction at Histtoric Downtown Folsom Dec.2010

On the other end at the craft fair Dec.2010

2 comments:

  1. Usa, your booth/display has improved 1,000 percent in just a year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tana and I know there is a lot of things that I need to improve my booth. This time was a little tough for me to do the booth in the dark..lol.

    ReplyDelete