Wednesday, October 20, 2010

GETTy Crafty Fair Oct16th, 2010

GETTy Crafty Fair last Saturday was one successful craft fair for a cause. We, crafters, raised $4,000 for Storm family, and thank you to Stacey Ball who thought about an idea organizing the craft fair. I felt really good that at least there was something I could help this family. 

It was such a perfect Saturday. I got there around 8 a.m. and my preparation had been a little over 2 hours. My booth location was a perfect corner and had a little room to walk around my booth. My booth set up had never been perfect, I forgot a few shelve displays (you will see on pictures.) Hope you are enjoy viewing my Fall decor booth. I always like to take pictures of my booth so that I can make an improvement for my future shows.


No comments:

Post a Comment